NATPE Budapest is a business-focused industry event, and therefore press credentials will only be issued to trade and business-focused media outlets, as well as to a limited number of entertainment-focused media outlets and reporters. To be considered for a complimentary press pass, you must be currently employed by an established news organization and you must provide at least one of the following press credentials:
- A business card with your editorial title from an established publication, including its website address
- Two PDF files of (or web links to) bylined articles for the publication or online news outlet by which you are employed or for which you will be freelancing during NATPE Budapest. Articles must have been published within the past six months by the same organization. If you have previously covered NATPE Budapest, please provide PDF files of (or web links to) bylined articles that were published
- A current editorial masthead that includes your name and editorial title
- An identification card with your title at the broadcast station that employs you
- An original letter of assignment or a copy of your contract from a publisher or news organization, with an editorial contact included
Please submit your credentials to the attention of Karyna Dovnich by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You will be contacted if your application has been approved.
Note: Publishers, corporate officers, sales/advertising/public relations professionals and technical support staff from media organizations are not eligible for press passes, nor are bloggers or those who produce website content for non-media organizations.